2013年4月21日星期日

英語口語10句:教你禮貌地結束通話|翻譯

在打電話時遇到插播電話?或者有其他緊急事情等著你去做?這個時候該怎麼辦呢?今天我們就來壆習僟個簡單的禮貌結束通話的句子,讓你不再為如何掛掉電話而煩惱。

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.

抱歉,我不能再說了。有另一人在線。

3. Sorry,泰語翻譯, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.

我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。

5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.

我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有插播。

7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?

8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?

9. I won't keep you any longer.

我不耽誤你時間了。

10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,時候不早了,台湾翻譯。你可不可以明天早上再打來?

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论